- Brian’s professional goal is to combine the highest quality musicianship with a personable, detail-oriented approach resulting in a memorable wedding celebration that is both seamless and worry-free.
Professional Live Music
- Brian Stodart and Mike Gross offer quality live music that will complement, not overwhelm, your wedding celebration with their versatile duo (piano, vocals, percussion and guitar). Brian’s WEDDING MUSIC PACKAGE provides music for your ceremony and reception. In addition to choosing from their well-rounded playlist of over 100 songs, you may request up to two special selections (learned song fees apply) and they will add them to their repertoire specifically for your wedding day.
- Brian’s goal is to enable you to be completely focused on the significance of this once-in-a-lifetime event. During your in person consultation, you will have the chance to get better acquainted as you walk through all of the important details of your wedding day. Mike and Brian pride themselves on their ability to set your mind at ease combining attention to detail with a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
Customized “DJ” Service
- This dynamic duo offers tailor-made playlists to create an atmosphere that is perfectly suited to the tastes of you and your guests.
Multiple PA Systems
- Mike and Brian provide all necessary amplification, including up to three independent systems (for separate ceremony, cocktail hour and reception locations) and wireless microphones for all public speaking applications.
- As your Emcee for the day, Brian will ensure that your wedding day celebration flows effortlessly, on schedule, just the way you envisioned it!
Up to 6 Hours of Service
- Service begins as the first guests arrive at your ceremony (usually 30 minutes prior to your official ceremony time).
- Mike and Brian travel all over Southern California…Inland Empire, San Diego, Orange County, and Los Angeles.